Wed, Jan 31|
What Professional Services Organizations Need To Thrive in a Dynamic and Disruptive Market
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2024, 11:00 AM PST
About the event
Professional services (PS) organizations have their own unique set of challenges and customer requirements that aren't well served by general SaaS applications, legacy industry applications or common systems of record. Like many other sectors, the PS industry has been impacted by the trend away from general technology solutions towards more consolidated and industry-specific ones. For PS organizations, that means adopting capabilities that match their specific needs. Those needs include granular resource management and planning, streamlining project accounting, estimating and delivering client-facing projects, accessing business intelligence to inform rapid decision-making, and having the right technology integrations with their other core industry applications.
In this webinar, we will look at the impact making the right technology choices has on PS organizations navigating intense macro-economic, digital transformation, and industry-specific pressures that are reshaping both customer and employee expectations. Join Chris Marsh, Research Director at 451, Ken Ringdahl, CTO at Kantata, and Sara Giuffrida, SVP of Delivery at POP, as they consider what the emergence of purpose-built Professional Services Clouds means for PS organizations.
This webinar will consider the following questions:
- How is the enterprise software landscape changing?
- How should decision-makers in the professional services industry be thinking about/taking advantage of this change?
- What does a converged enterprise platform look like for professional services - what makes it appropriate for/specific to the vertical?
- What are the downsides of old ways of thinking - point, legacy, horizontal approaches?
- Why is now the opportune time to embrace this shift?
- What are the benefits of doing so?